Thursday 4 November 2010

Film Club

I attended film club on the drama days and watched the shawshank redemption film. I found it hard to follow the film week after week but I did like the film, I dont know whether it was because the film was old but the grainy effect on the film did work very well. I also like the voice over which complimented the film and added to the knowledge of the audience. The film highlighted to me even further that films especially drama films are used as a means of communication and for future reference it highlights the social and historical context of when the film was made or the time period of which it was set. The film has inspired me to create something that is very relevant to the social and historical context of todays world.



No comments:

Post a Comment